Welcome to Coupar Angus Institute of Technology (CAIT)!
One of the most innovative training institution in private sector. We are proud to offer:
- Wide range of Nationally Recognised Qualifications
- Over 1600 courses to choose from
- 99% of courses available ONLINE
- State of the art Online Learning Management System
- 24 x 7 Call Centre
- 7 days a week, 365 days a year operation
- Day, Evening and Weekend classes
- Fast Track Courses
- Online forum available 24 x 7 at caitaustralia.proboards.com
- Highly qualified and well experienced faculty
- Multiple Learning Options : On-Campus, Workplace, Online and Correspondence
- Generous 15% discount for CAIT students enrolling in any other offered course
(not valid in conjunction with any other offer)
RPL (Recognition for Prior Learning) is available.
Our Business and Management Department offers 290+ courses including 20 nationally recognised qualifications ranging from Certificate III in Business to Advanced Diploma of Management.
Community Care Department is currently running 450+ short courses.
Finance Department manages Certificate IV in Bookkeeping and 30+ short courses.
Hospitality Department is managing more than 240 short courses in hospitality and food processing.
Training & Education Department specialises in 3 qualifications including Certificate IV in Training & Assessment and 27 short courses.
WHS Department manages Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety and Diploma in WHS. They also run over 50 short courses in OHS / WHS.
IT Department is proud to offer 93 courses ranging from basic IT skills to international certifications. IT Department also looks after 107 short courses in Transport & Logistics, 66 in Health, 214 in Retail and 22 courses in Professional Development.
Engineering Department is running 10 qualifications ranging from Certificate I in Resources & Infrastructure Operations to Diploma of Civil Construction Management.
VCE Tutoring is running various tutoring programs for Secondary School students (Year 7 to Year 12).