Welcome to Coupar Angus Institute of Technology (CAIT)!
One of the most innovative training institution in the private sector.
We are proud to offer:
- Wide range of Nationally Recognised Qualifications
- Over 1600 courses to choose from
- 99% of courses available ONLINE
- State of the art Online Learning Management System
- 24 x 7 Call Centre
- 7 days a week, 365 days a year operation
- Day, Evening and Weekend classes
- Fast Track Courses
- Online forum available 24 x 7 at caitaustralia.proboards.com
- Highly qualified and well experienced faculty
- Multiple Learning Options : On-Campus, Workplace, Online and Correspondence
- Generous 15% discount for CAIT students enrolling in any other offered course
(not valid in conjunction with any other offer)
- Five convenient locations - Southbank, Melbourne, Brisbane, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
Whether you are looking to undertake a TAFE course online, via correspondence or on-campus, CAIT offers both certificate and diploma courses to suit your aspirations.
RPL (Recognition for Prior Learning) is available.
Our Aged Care Department runs 469 short courses and 7 nationally recognised qualifications.
Our Automotive Department offers 23 courses including 6 nationally recognised qualifications.
Building & Construction Department runs 18 nationally accredited programs.
Our Business and Management Department offers 300+ courses and 35 nationally recognised qualifications ranging from Certificate I to Advanced Diplomas.
Finance Department manages Certificate IV in Bookkeeping and 34 short courses.
Hairdressing Department offers 3 nationally accredited qualifications.
Hospitality Department is managing more than 240 courses in hospitality and food processing.
Training & Assessment Department specialises in 7 qualifications including Certificate IV in Training & Assessment and 27 short courses.
Retail Department manages over 200 courses.
Transport Department manages over 100 courses.
WHS Department manages 70+ courses including Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety and Diploma in WHS.
IT Department is proud to offer 93 courses ranging from basic IT skills to international certifications. IT Department also looks after Professional Development courses. 20+ Professional Development courses are onboard.
Overall we are proud to offer over 1600 online courses.
VCE Tutoring is running various tutoring programs for Secondary School students (Year 7 to Year 12).